miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2014

Starting my new life in Finalndia

I write a little late, and we are 10 September and took six days in Finland, which have been quite busy. 

On the one hand, these days I'm almost done with all papers in order to stay in Finland during these 9 months. Who does not know, you have to register with the police for control of foreigners, made ​​the maisttratti and open a bank account (such as brand Finnish National Youth Agency, CIMO) 

Meanwhile, this week fuio to Laapennrranta with youth to see a concert of Mikael Gabriel, a rapper well known here. 
I have started to work on the young center, but the boys and girls barely speak because it gives me a lot of embarrassment, but are beginning to play cards with me, teaching me Finnish, jajajjaja. 

And finally, I've started at the nursery with the children and it was great, I had so much fun. The only problem is that as I know nothing of Finnish children and trying to talk but I do not understand. I hope to understand in the coming weeks. 

With my new family, I'm happy, I hope it stays that way. With my Finnish mother I went several times to walk and walking the dogs, has taught me near the house is beautiful, all wood. For now, I love going for walks, when cold weather arrives we'll see, breathe pure nature here, all in silence, is fantastic. When you're with the highly charged head, go for a ride and ready, you do a total disconnect. I love it.

With respect to what I felt, well the first night when Alberto went and after staying with family in Finland, I went to my room to sleep, at that time the world came to me a little over, I thought "where I I get myself into? "and especially" why? ", but thanks to the deal so good that I'm getting from my adoptive family'm pretty good, and I think when I will get quite adapt much better. Yet, despite all, I miss my family of course.