miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

Travel Kokkola

These past five days I have spent in Kokkola. In this city, I have received training for people who carry the European Voluntary Service (acronym in English, EVS).

The trip went pretty well considering we did not say anything and I know Finnish trains but as in Spain use them enough, I'm used to.

When I arrived in Kokkola I realized that all EVS traveling in the same train station Kokkola suffered an invasion.

We were seated in booths upon arrival. As for the rooms, it was a little overwhelming because there were five in one room. We could not move.

Speaking a bit of training, the truth, I had some pretty high expectations about what there was to learn about the EVS and to be honest, I did not learn anything. But the journey, of course, worth it, I had the opportunity to meet many people and especially Laura and Anna, with whom I enjoyed it quite recent days.

Also very interesting but brief the two classes of Finnish, were pretty good. And of course, the food, everyone agreed on the same thing: "We spent the day eating."

In summary, educational level on EVS I have not learned anything, but I had the chance to meet new people and go a little bit my favorite Finnish transport, the train.