domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2014

Thanks for this opportunity

I'm in Finland, living that perhaps the experience of my life, thanks to several people who have believed in me and in my ability from the start. 
Some time ago I started to collaborate with Projecto Kieu ONGD, where little by little I learned how to lead, or at least try lol, youth groups, to develop and implement various educational projects with them. And right here is where my European Voluntary Service (EVS), one of the actions of the Erasmus program, which brings me to 4000 miles from my home to work as a volunteer with children and young Finns begins. 
From all this I would like to thank 
Proyecto Kieu, especially the people behind this name, Maria, Sonia, Lara, I know how hard you work for all initiatives, exchanges, EVS ... go ahead.
Thank you very much for that work !!! Many of us benefited. 

Youth Information Centre of Numancia, especially Juanfran. The vast majority of the things I know about working with young people is thanks to him. 

Rautjärven Kunta, thank you very much for making this opportunity, especially Sanna and Saara. 

As my Finnish family, I thank you greatly as I have opened the doors of his house, the kindness with which they treat me, they are great people. 

My mentor (free time) Alberto, thank you for those thousand lectures to catch up on the Finnish culture to bundle not too much, for telling your experience to make mine easier. Thank you very much for making my flat road. Thank you friend! 

And of course, MY FAMILY, for supporting me in every one of my decisions but not share them, forever giving me the strength and courage I need. A billion thanks. I love you 

PS: Normally, thanks go to the end, I know. But how difficult it is for all parties this project, for one thing or another, and did not want to miss the opportunity to tell them how important they are in this project, how much they have to do it and how important it is for me this experience.