sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

Why this name for the blog?

When I close my eyes and think of Finland, the word that best defines imagine what my mind is refreshing. Not only for those winter temperatures get enough mercury below zero , but also by many other things .
Finland, known as the land of lakes, has more than 180.000 , in which can you take a nice swim out of the sauna (experience this summer enjoyed my friend Marta and I, and we recommend ) or , in winter , practice the avanto ( getting into the icy water of the lake after leaving the sauna) .
The immensity of these woods , that bring you into something indescribable for allowing me to be just you and nature . Where the only noise is the wind against the leaves and the sound of critters . Indeed, a walk through these woods relaxes , disconnects you .
And of course, the snow in the icy winters , beautiful scenery drawing dressed in white, almost anywhere is worthy of a Christmas card .

In short, it is a beautiful place and for me, in many ways refreshing .