lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

Morning Walk

Today when I got up I saw that the snow continued, it was perfect because it had been Sanna walk to go to a beautiful place.

It took me a fantastic site, we had to walk a bit through the forest to reach the top, but it's worth it, a lake surrounded by a white snow forest looked.

The truth is, seeing the forest covered with snow is beautiful, reminds me of a movie I saw whose story is told in Siberia. 
Sanna has taught me a rock, on which is carved the border between Sweden and Russia about 300 years ago, with a line separating the two countries and a brand that each territory was.

Later, as we still had time, taught me other lake and river. The river is a hydroelectric plant, so I like using clean energy. The landscape is also super nice, but not as impressive as the last.



After a wonderful morning, in which I asked recharge, to work !!!!!